USCIS announced the extension of certain COVID-19-related flexibilities through March 23, 2023. Barring any changes presented by the pandemic, USCIS anticipates this will be the final extension of these accommodations.
For certain requests and notices issued between March 1, 2020, and March 23, 2023, inclusive, USCIS will consider a response that is received within 60 calendar days after the due date set forth in the notice before taking any action. This includes:
- Requests for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notices of Intent to Deny;
- Notices of Intent to Revoke;
- Notices of Intent to Rescind;
- Notices of Intent to Terminate regional centers;
- Notices of Intent to Withdraw Temporary Protected Status; and
- Motions to Reopen an N-400 Pursuant to 8 CFR 335.5, Receipt of Derogatory Information After Grant.