Last week, USCIS announced that for FY2023 cap, they received more than 483,927 total registrations, of which 127,600 were selected in the initial lottery. Those with selected registrations will have their MyUSCIS accounts updated to include a selection notice and will have until June 30, 2022 to file selected petitions.
- USCIS Launches New Online Self-Service Tool for Rescheduling Biometrics
- USCIS Provides Guidance on Employment Authorization Documents Based on Compelling Circumstances
- New FL Law Will Require E-Verify for Certain Private Employers
- Premium Processing Expanded for Change into F, M, or J Nonimmigrant Status
- Department of State Issues Updates on Administrative Processing