The U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Mexico have resumed limited processing of nonimmigrant visas. It is important to note that TN appointments are now only available in Mexico City, Ciudad Juarez, and Guadalajara. Previously scheduled TN appointments in Tijuana will be honored, but expedited appointments cannot be accommodated, and new TN appointments cannot be made. For the most up-to-date information on which types of visas can be processed at which locations in Mexico, please visit the website for the U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Mexico.
- USCIS Launches New Online Self-Service Tool for Rescheduling Biometrics
- USCIS Provides Guidance on Employment Authorization Documents Based on Compelling Circumstances
- New FL Law Will Require E-Verify for Certain Private Employers
- Premium Processing Expanded for Change into F, M, or J Nonimmigrant Status
- Department of State Issues Updates on Administrative Processing